Comment on page
Ativo Programs for Jira can be installed from the Jira administration section:
- 1.Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- 2.Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace or Manage apps. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- 3.Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- 4.Locate Ativo Programs for Jira via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- 5.Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Ativo Programs for Jira. You’re prompted to log into MyAtlassian.
- 6.Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- 7.Click Apply license.